Audit & Accountancy Technician
Location: Swansea SA1 | Schedule: Monday to Friday
We are recruiting for an Audit and Accounts Technician to work within our Swansea office, to assist the Client Managers in execution of audit field work and file completion and to carry out Accounts preparation.
Due to growth within our Swansea office we are looking for highly skilled entrepreneurial individuals to join to the team.
In return the role is offering a competitive salary with career progression within the firm and training package.
- Management and delivery of audit/accounts assignments
- Deliver information to client in timely manner
- Manage client communication in effective manner
- Attend stock takes
- Communicate to management progress on workload and plan for efficient completion
The successful candidate needs to have the following experience:
- Experience of assisting private company audits;
- Knowledge of and experience using analytical review
- Ability to juggle a number of jobs, whilst demonstrating excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines and expectations are met.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Business entrepreneurship and commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good technical skills
- Experience of cloud bookkeeping
- Practice: 2 years
If you are keen to secure a progressive Technician role with great career progression, please apply.